Friday 8 January 2010

8/365 8th January 2010 - It's time to go home

Hometime on Friday afternoon after a tough week. The weather has been crazy, there's still ridiculous snow and ice on the ground and I think most people will be heading home tonight and staying cosy for most of the weekend. If only I could stay in all weekend, I'd be a happy bunny, but it ain't going to happen!

I was a bit uninspired today about what shot to take, then about 3pm I came up with this idea. Then as I left work, I was so cold and tired that I just wanted to go home but I talked myself into heading to the spot I wanted and get the shot. I'm glad I did, as I'm pleased with how it turned out in the end.

10 comments:

  1. Love this! The bokeh is perfect, just the right touch of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photograph, well spotted. I like the coloured hightlights on the railings and shallow depth of field.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this. I love the colorful bokeh -- without it, this shot just wouldn't be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bokeh, my love!! love it and the colors. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice - the colour on the railing really makes it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the bokeh :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous shot.
    I can *feel* the going home on a Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you did too! This is a beautiful end of the week photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bokeh is so lovely Jill.

    ReplyDelete