Wednesday 6 January 2010

6/365 6th January 2010 - Well I woke up this morning and rainbows filled the sky


They didn't really, in fact quite the opposite. My day starting with a spectacular fall on the ice, whilst carrying my kettle to defrost the car. Seems I was more worried about the kettle than saving myself and I didn't spill a drop of water! Anyway, I got up and hobbled to the car, drove to work and realised I'd forgotten my lunch and my pass. Then I spilt a bottle of water over my computer. During all of which, it snowed, a lot, leaving the drive home a bit mental and making me rue the decision to not bring my camera with me today. Anyway, a rainbow did come out of the clouds when I got an email saying I was getting a refund of £165 for a bill I'd overpaid. Result.

Happy Bokeh Wednesday folks.

6 comments:

  1. wow, what a day, similar to mine minus the fall, defrosting the car, trip to work, forgotten lunch and pass and feeding the computer!!! I love the photograph, I like the pastal colours.

    Hope tomorrow is a little bit more boring if you catch my drift.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kettle? Aren't you worried about cracking the glass? I guess you are lucky you didn't crack any bones! Great photo...what lense did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, what a crappy day, but £165 made up for it. What are you going to spend it on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awful day - yet you still managed to take a really creative shot - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful shot, despite the less than beautiful events that took place during your day!

    ReplyDelete