Sunday 31 January 2010

31/365 31st January 2010 - Citrus Sunday

One month done! I am so pleased to have made it to today as I have had a pretty intense month and February is not going to be much better, that's for sure!

Thank you to all of you who have helped and supported me this month especially when I haven't at times had time to return the favour. This evening is set aside for catching up with everyone!

I've enjoyed my first 365 month even when it has been difficult, roll on February....

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing month #1! Can't wait to see what the next month brings.
    Nice lemons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats on finishing month 1, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on getting through January and thank you for providing me with inspiration and some excellent photopgraphs to view.

    I love the textures and composition, very impressed.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shot Jill! I really like the simple composition of this. I hope February is easier on you than January was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great composition! And, the color is perfect for an icy January day.

    ReplyDelete