Tuesday 19 January 2010

19/365 19th January 2010 - Cherry on the top

Inspired by the lovely avanhook www.flickr.com/photos/avanhook/ I loved her cherry shots so much that when I saw some cherries on the supermarket shelf on Sunday, I couldn't resist picking up a packet.

I couldn't really get this image to be how I wanted it, but I've worked a 12 hour day today so to be honest, it was all a bit rushed. Apologies to everyone for my lack of commenting and following at the minute, I just have soooo little time over the next 5 days or so! I will catch up eventually, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Even after a 12hour day you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent photograph, I like the way you have composed the cherries. No need to apologise, I feel guilty that I cannot comment on all the blogs I follow every day and the are all amazing.

    Si

    ReplyDelete