Sunday 17 January 2010

17/365 17th January 2010 - You may telephone from here

As I said yesterday, I love the city and I love all things urban! Having a walkabout the city centre this morning and I spotted this sign which I had never noticed before. It's amazing what you see when there's noone else about.

I found it hard to choose which shot to use for my 365 today, but this one kept catching my eye, so it got the vote. Have a look at the rest here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jill_murray/

7 comments:

  1. Lovely!! I think my fave is the cathedral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...I love old signs.
    This one is definitely
    a keeper! Glad you chose
    to share this one with
    us today! Reminds me I
    need to talk more walks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sign, I saw a similar one the other day.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it :) Good choice! I love old signs and buildings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot. I love old signs too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great processing on this photo!

    ReplyDelete