Friday 22 January 2010

22/365 22nd January 2010 - Happy Fence Friday!

Fence Friday! I went to watch my niece horseriding and ended up photographing this instead, whoops. Anyway, I loved the water droplets and the sunlight glinting on them. I'm sure she'll understand.

Tomorrow's the first day of my 365 that I'll not be able to post my photo on the day - I will be taking a shot but it'll be Sunday before I'm back at a PC. I'm fretting about it already but can't be helped....

Have a fantastic weekend everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. The light is lovely. Wonderful shot.

    Don't worry about not posting it on the "correct" day. As long as you take it when you're supposed to, don't worry about the posting. Things come up. I didn't post for a couple of days when I was sick -- couldn't be helped. But I still took the pictures. That's the important part.

    ReplyDelete