Sunday 10 January 2010

10/365 10th January 2010 - Dream a million stars in colour...

I'm a big dreamer. Even if it doesn't get you what you want, it's still nice, right?

I decided to stay indoors today since I have taken plenty of outdoors shots this week and don't want to exhaust all my options at this early stage! Plus, I've had quite enough of being cold, much as I enjoy the weather. The furthest I'll be going today is to the supermarket across the street to buy the Sunday papers and then I'll be spending the afternoon reading the papers, drinking coffee and watching Hancock.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

6 comments:

  1. I love this! How did you set this up? Are those little star brads? The colors and DoF are so so lovely.

    You just gave me a fantastic idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect you have achieved, well done.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, yes they are brads and I set it up on a mirror. I've got them in all sorts of shapes and methinks they may feature in some more shots :D

    PS looking forward to seeing your version!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "They say I'm a dreamer,
    but I'm not the only one..."
    Thank goodness for that!
    Love this shot. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is absolutely beautiful!! wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete