Wednesday 30 December 2009

Hello bloggettes!

I'm back!  In a different form.

Last year it was all about my healthy eating, and all in all I had a successful year, largely thanks to the support of my friends and fellow bloggers :D

So this year, I want to pick up my photography which has fallen by the wayside whilst I've been concentrating on other things.

So for the 2nd year in a row, I am attempting a 365 project.  What that is, is that I am attempting to take a photo every day for a year.  That sounds simple, right?  Thats what I thought last year, and by the time I got to March, the creative juices were well dried up and I gave up.  I have been annoyed at myself ever since!

So my goal this year is to get to the end and have 365 photos which I am going to put into a Photobook as a diary of my year.

Its not going to be easy - especially since I am away at Army Cadet camp (I'm an insructor) for 3 weeks, when you get NO free time, so I'll have to hope I can keep my compact in my pocket and manage it that way.  On the flip side, I have my trip of a lifetime to the USA in September/October so I'm looking forward to keeping a record of that in my 365.

Ok, enough, I hope you'll join me for the ride, I'll certainly need all the support I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment